Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People who know me here know that I’m a hardcore oldschool collector . There is not many oldschool legend still alive write now but I manage to send 5 customs to one of my all time favorite driver . They all came back signed , I’m soooo glad I made it . The driver I talk about is Bobby Allison . Here the result .

I also add my first Chase Elliott car , it’s the 2019 throwback signed with hologram 1 of 166 made .
Ialso done those 2 custom , the first one is the Alan Kulwicki army thunderbird and the second is a Jeffrey Earnhardt that I customize with Patrick Carpentier name rail on the driver side because Carpentier drove this car for only a few race . Jeffrey Earnhardt already signed the car now I will try to make Carpentier signed the back glass .

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All of them are beautiful, but that 87 Buick, simply phenomenal.
Quite cool to get the signatures and return shipping from Bobby Allison.
Thank you mister , it’s a custom Diecast that I did a few years ago . I love all the pre 1994 car speciallly the Oldsmobile and Buick from this era . I also did a 1987 Buick delta 88 , a 1988 Buick Regal and a 1990 Buick Regal .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those are amazing.
80s/early 90s is the is Nascarera I grew up on.
I've also got a Buddy Baker Crisco #88 custom.

Love the #26 Quaker State.
Ricky Rudd is my favorite driver, I've got at least one 1/24 diecast from all the teams he's driven for, except the #26. Pretty much my diecast holy grail.

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those are amazing.
80s/early 90s is the is Nascarera I grew up on.
I've also got a Buddy Baker Crisco #88 custom.

Love the #26 Quaker State.
Ricky Rudd is my favorite driver, I've got at least one 1/24 diecast from all the teams he's driven for, except the #26. Pretty much my diecast holy grail.

You’ve got the Cisco custom in Diecast or plastic model ?? If your a fan of Ricky Rudd you might also like this one that I did .

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes the Crisco is diecast, made from a 1991 Revell Oldsmobile

I've already got the 1987 Motorcraft #15
Also have 1990 #5 Levi Garrett.

These are among several customs I've found on eBay over the years. View attachment 732812
View attachment 732811
View attachment 732810
They look very nice , congrats . I love custom stuff , I think it put a collection to another level . If you’ve got time come see mine , I have an album only for my custom made Diecast .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts