Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've posted any new adds, so I figured I'd post a few.
The first is a 2014 Ambrose Liquid Color Elite that @stp43 helped me secure from eBay. Lately I've been picking up some liquid color models because they tend to look pretty sharp. The second, in addition to the Ambrose liquid color, is a Matt Kenseth Oscar Mayer liquid color elite, which looks pretty sharp in my opinion. Third is a pretty nice custom of Kurt's Global Poker scheme. That particular scheme really reminds me of the old Furniture Row cars, so I've been a fan of it. I also got a pretty good deal on a signed Ambrose helmet visor, and a few days later was able to snap up a 2012 Ambrose Stanley prototype for my Ambrose proto collection. The last couple pictures are of a case I picked up at the Glen. Display space is always at a premium, so this really freed up a lot of room. I generally prefer the rotating cases, but for the price, I couldn't pass on it, and I think it looks pretty good.
Thanks for looking.

Tire Automotive tire Sports equipment Yellow Automotive design

Shelf Cabinetry Shelving Wood Headgear

Vision care Product Shelf Shelving Eyewear

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,990 Posts
Awesome adds. Love the Global Poker custom. Where did you get the decals? I would love to add one to my collection to go with the piece of sheetmetal and crew shirt I won from CGR on Twitter.

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome adds. Love the Global Poker custom. Where did you get the decals? I would love to add one to my collection to go with the piece of sheetmetal and crew shirt I won from CGR on Twitter.
Thanks! I didn't actually make the custom myself. I ended up buying it off of eBay. But when I do make customs, I get my decals from Patto's place, so maybe he has a set

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah you're the one that outbid me on that #71 Lally car a couple months lol. Nice collection love some of the customs!
Haha, yeah, I guess so. Another Lally #71 went off a few weeks later, but I wasn't able to pick that one up. Did you happen to win that one?

Based on some of the promos and oddball cars you pick up, I think we probably end up looking at a lot of the same auctions.

·
Todd and David Gilliland Fan.
1,117 Posts
Haha, yeah, I guess so. Another Lally #71 went off a few weeks later, but I wasn't able to pick that one up. Did you happen to win that one?

Based on some of the promos and oddball cars you pick up, I think we probably end up looking at a lot of the same auctions.
Was it the green EcoSaver one? If so, I was told Andy himself ended up buying that one lol.

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was it the green EcoSaver one? If so, I was told Andy himself ended up buying that one lol.
Yes, that's the one. That's pretty cool, haha. I bid it up pretty high, but I guess I don't feel so bad not winning it in that case.

Reactions: Gilliland38

·
Biggest NASCAR Fan in Connecticut
957 Posts
That's epic, nice collection! Liquid color is one of my favorite finishes, everything just pops in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts