Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a case today and moved shit around and know I have a good start to a JJ corner. I just need a banner or a few pics or somthing like that as a back drop and of course another case full of cars.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
[MENTION=3439]usn_hawk[/MENTION]
i may be able to help you with a pic let me look if i do its yours just pay the shiping i will post a pic if i do.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
[MENTION=3439]usn_hawk[/MENTION]
Ok i looked i must have allready given it away sorry i do have a dale jr a dale sr &jr if you need any of those

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@usn_hawk
Ok i looked i must have allready given it away sorry i do have a dale jr a dale sr &jr if you need any of those
I appreciate it. I dont need any dale's I'm working on somthing Kinda of like what you have. It looks good. If it was my house Id proably paint the wall but for now Ill find some things. I what some shelves like that too but dont for that same reason.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice stand, be careful bolt that to the wall.
LOL! that funny, My wife has been saying that for 2 years. I got it for free at my last duty station, my neighbor died and her daughter gave me a bunch of stuff. Before I started getting diecast each shelf had a large stadium on it and it never had a problem but maybe I should listen now that more than one person has said that.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great looking display!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts