Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the brunt of my collection now...or actually all of it. I had to get rid of all of my cars (every one of them) due to financial issues at the end of last year s I'm having to start all over again. I bought some and taken them back this year but so far this is the most I've had at on etime. All the cars are 2007's...it'll be hard for me to ever collect any of the ones I lost so much money on again so I'm starting fresh...

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
sorry about the hard times racer that had you give up your collection but hope fully that is behind you and this start will blossom into you getting all those ones you want back.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Glad to see you back up and collecting again racer! Where did you find those Dale the movie cars?? We have been looking everywhere down here for them and those are the actual first ones I've seen besides the three car set.!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice pick ups.

i have a question about the dale cars though

i can only see one that looks "raced", other than that the rest just look like regular release cars, are they raced and just not that noticeable?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
QVC has the 12 car set for less than 5 bucks a car now.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fishin4cars said:
Glad to see you back up and collecting again racer! Where did you find those Dale the movie cars?? We have been looking everywhere down here for them and those are the actual first ones I've seen besides the three car set.!!
I found them at a Wal-Mart in a 4-way display. I started seeing the display Saturday but last night was the first time I had seen any 1/64's left. Other items in the display are can coozies, hats, shirts, and the 3 pack (1/24 and 2 1/64's).

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
nice pick ups.

i have a question about the dale cars though

i can only see one that looks "raced", other than that the rest just look like regular release cars, are they raced and just not that noticeable?
My camera is wearing out so the pictures came out kind of blurry. All of them look to be raced...there are a few that have only a couple of specs on them and it's hard to tell but who knows, they may show more wear on the other side of the cars but as for the details...dirt and debris is the extent of the raced look on all of them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I saw those last night in OH...I bought two shirts and a hat instead of the cars. I have most of the 1/64ths already and I have a first issue AP car from the Daytona win so a little spot on the car really doesn't mean that much to me. Maybe I will pick them up later. $34 for a couple of WC cars is a little steep if you ask me. If it were a 1/24th of the Pass in the Grass car, then I would have bought it for sure. Come on WC, make some of the other older 80s cars in 1/24th! (After looking at the checklists, I know that probably won't happen!)

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dang RI, I have been looking for those everywhere, Very nice finds!!! Anything you need that I have on my store I will trade you even up Bud!!! You have always been there for me in the past and would be glad to help you out with what you need Bud!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I finally got the MA Pit Stop Set, But I Still need the the WC Set!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts