Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody im am new on this website. i finnaly found a diecast website thats legit. but anyway ive been collecting diecast since i was 2 years old. some are beat uop singles some are out of there package but not scrathed or anything then i have some that are brand new in the packaging. i love to collect the old time diecast ex (1997-2007) i love elliott sadler i have been trying to collect all his paint schemes and i also like kevin harvick. i go to all 3 charlotte races every year and get some awesome diecast there. i just noticed that they said they would probbably affond a carolina panthers fan but who cares. i logve with all my life the carolina panthers. hate all you want i panit myself when they play and i watch the games from begging to end. i also like the florida panthers for NHL, the florida gators, miami marlins, and charlotte bobcats. so yea thats about it i will be looking forward to build realtionships with you guys in the future and hoping to get some awesome diecast! :biggrin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome and nice to see another Salder fan. He is my overall fav driver (McMurray has taken over in cup now that Sadler is no longer there).

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Welcome Brian; nice to have another Sadler fan

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Brian!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Lots of great people on here!

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Welcome to the group great place to be

1 - 20 of 22 Posts