Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Normally, I won't touch a special finish car with a 10 foot pole, but when I saw this I had to have to it. Thanks to @kspool for his help in identifying that this was indeed a prototype and not someone's attempt at one. This is my first prototype. I have to say it looks wonderful

The car is different from the actually produced car as well, it's missing a logo and the contingency decals are different
2011 AJ Allmendinger Best Buy FlashCoat Prototype

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice add [MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION]!
I was watching the listings posted on this car.. Glad it's coming home to a DCZ member.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
[MENTION=2614]v6pony[/MENTION] the bay usually has low priced Gordon protos.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to mention that the car is different from what they actually produced as well

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
I have one prototype in my collection. 2011 David Pearson HOF that I won in an e-point suction on RCCA. It's definitely different from the released product. Mine still has the front splitter on it. LOL!

Nice grab!

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Very nice add!! How in the world do you get a prototype? The flashcoat on that has to be cool.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
HEHEHE....I did the same thing this month J. The post you snuck in on the other day, was mine. I promised my self i would not get dragged into the prototype and or door number game. Now I can say I got one of each....LOL

Good couple of days you had here bud. Very nice

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Nice addition to your growing AJ collection, and it´s good to see someone got the shipping bit right as well. It looks flawless

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Great add! Congrats on your first prototype.

Normally, I won't touch a special finish car with a 10 foot pole, but when I saw this I had to have to it. Thanks to @kspool for his help in identifying that this was indeed a prototype and not someone's attempt at one. This is my first prototype. I have to say it looks wonderful

The car is different from the actually produced car as well, it's missing a logo and the contingency decals are different
2011 AJ Allmendinger Best Buy FlashCoat Prototype

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Best rule of collecting [MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] is: If you really like it and you really want it, buy it!

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
That car looks better than the real 2011 car, Nice grab [MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts