Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Winners Circle # 1 Fan
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit my local Walmart and found a center aisle display that has NASCAR stuff on it ! Things like collectible shot glasses , cups , coozies , ect .

Well in the center of the display i found FRAMED PICTURES ! The best part about it ?? They only cost $4.97 ! These already have the GLASS in them as well ... so not too bad of a price !

I saw : Carl Edwards - Fastenal , JJ-Lowes , Harvick- BUD , Danica -GoDaddy #7 , Gordon - DTEH #24 , ect

Heres a pic of my Danica Patrick framed picture i got today ! I plan on getting more after i get paid this week ... Of some other drivers that i like !

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Hit my local Walmart and found a center aisle display that has NASCAR stuff on it ! Things like collectible shot glasses , cups , coozies , ect .

Well in the center of the display i found FRAMED PICTURES ! The best part about it ?? They only cost $4.97 ! These already have the GLASS in them as well ... so not too bad of a price !

I saw : Carl Edwards - Fastenal , JJ-Lowes , Harvick- BUD , Danica -GoDaddy #7 , Gordon - DTEH #24 , ect

Heres a pic of my Danica Patrick framed picture i got today ! I plan on getting more after i get paid this week ... Of some other drivers that i like !

damn, they were part of a collection that florida brought in for Daytona. However the pics were 14.97.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
4.97 may be a misprice item.

a great deal for you.

Scott

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
awesome now i want to go to walmart

i want the carl one if its $5 at ours

1 - 9 of 9 Posts