Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Just CraZy
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After coming up with an idea for a fantasy game, I would like to present to you, "Sweep Em' Baby".

The point of the game is to guess the winner for all three series. member with the most points at the end of the year wins.

How to play:
The series is at Atlanta, Say you pick Matt Crafton in the Truck series. Chase Elliott in the xfinity series and Harvick in the Cup series. Crafton finishes 2nd, Elliott 4th and Harvick in 15th. You would receive 42, 40, and 28 pints for each driver. You add up the points and you get 110 points for the weekend at Atlanta. Easy as that. Member with the most amount of points will win the fantasy game.

Extras:
- If you win all three Series that weekend, you will get a 100 point bonus.
- If you win The Cup and the Xfinity series races that weekend, You will get an extra 50 points.
- If you win the Cup and the Truck series races that weekend, You will get an extra 40 points.
- If you win the Xfinity and Truck series races that weekend, you will get an extra 25 points.
- If you win two races in a row on not the same weekend, You will get a 10 point bonus (Daytona 500, Atlanta 250 for example)

- Events will be held on weeks that all three series are held that weekend, regardless of the track (example Loudon with Cup and Trucks/Kentucky with Xfinity).

- I WILL ALLOW you to chose Cup drivers in the Xfinity and Truck Series but only ONCE for the year per each driver. So you can pick up Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney, etc but when the picks reset, You may not pick them again.

- The Cup Series will not reset picks, Xfinity and Trucks will.

- Any other questions? I will explain. Im still working out the rules but will be finalized before Daytona starts.

Also, I want to work on the prizes soon. Hopefully we get something good!

Schedule
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend 1 - Daytona 2/20 - 2/22
Weekend 2 - Atlanta 2/28 - 3/1
Bonus Week: All-Star Race and Trucks at Charlotte 5/15 - 5/16 and Iowa (Xfinity 5/17)
Weekend 3 - Dover 5/29 - 5/31
Weekend 4 - Michigan (Cup and Xfinity) 6/13 - 6/14 and Gateway (Trucks) 6/13
Weekend 5 - Kentucky 6/9 - 6/11
Weekend 6 - Indianapolis (Cup and Xfinity) 6/25 - 6/26 and Eldora (Trucks) 7/22
Weekend 7 - Pocono (Cup and Trucks 8/1 - 8/2 and Iowa (Xfinity) 8/1
Weekend 8 - Michigan (Cup and Trucks) 8/15 - 8/16 and Mid-Ohio (Xfinity) 8/15
Weekend 9 - Bristol 8/19 - 8/21 - 8/22
Weekend 10 - Chicago 9/18 - 9/20
Weekend 11 - Loudon (Cup and Trucks) 9/26 - 9/27 and Kentucky (Xfinity) 9/26
Weekend 12 - Dover (Cup and Xfinity) 10/3 - 10/4 and Las Vegas (Trucks) 10/3
Weekend 13 - Texas - 11/6 - 11/8
Weekend 14 - Phoenix - 11/13 - 11/15
Weekend 15 - Miami - 11/20 - 11/22

Best of luck to all of you!

· Closeted Logano Fan
23,036 Posts
Sounds like a pretty fun game!

Reactions: kidracer24

· Just CraZy
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely going to play this game. Great work kidracer24!
On question though, if I pick for example Matt Kenseth to win the Daytona 500, would I be able to pick him the week later?
No, once per year only for Cup, Picks will reset after week 7 for the other series.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk without a filter. Giving a dose of reality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.