Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Blast from the Past!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...looking for anyone in the Louisville, KY area that would be willing to give me some info on the town. I start a new gig down there on the 26th, and will be commuting back and forth between Milwaukee and There on weekends. Looking to move the familiy down there in Jan.

Looking for general information on the town, where the better schools and neighbourhoods are at, places to get diecast, just the general rundown.

If you can help, please send me an e-mail

Thanks in Advance
Darce!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Good luck in your new place of employment and in the new stomping ground. Hope you can find some nice new digs.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dude, I am gonna miss having you around here, we will have to keep in touch. Good luck on the new area!!! PM me with info!!!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Darce, I need your new address....Have something purple and yellow to mail you...Heh heh :)

Good luck!!

·
Blast from the Past!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update...

OK...Got a new address for anyone who wants it. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send it to ya.

Been working here 6 weeks or so, kinda like it... hate the flying back and fourth....will be ready to have the faimily down here at the end of the month....

Darce!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Let me know if you need help!!! I will come down to Milwaukee for the weekend!!!

·
Blast from the Past!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EarnhardtJrFan said:
Let me know if you need help!!! I will come down to Milwaukee for the weekend!!!
Thanks ERJ, but at the rate things are going I am pretty much expecting between 8 and 10 already to load the truck.

I thought there should be a show at the serb hall next weekend... but they have not updated thier site... not sure what is going on!

THanks for the offer buddy... when I get settled in here, lets trade want lists so I can keep it on me when I am out and about.... Finding all sorts of stuff all over the place!

Darce!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Glad to see ya posting again Darce. I missed ya. Hope all is going well where ya are. Keep in touch!

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Good Luck Buddy!!!!!!!

Im gonna miss you man!! Lots of good memories we had!

Keep In Touch!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts