Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Congrats to Hamlin on his win today. Glad to finally se somebody I like in Victory Lane this year.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just glad to see him beat Jeff! I thought Jeff was going to get another COT win away from the Gibbs camp. Overall good race. between Ragan and Montoya you can almost count on the two of them carshing at least 1 car out per race!!! Congrats to Hamlin!! great win!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Montoya and Hamlin had some contact. i asked Montoya after the race and he didn't even remember it.

Great win for Hamlin! He was great in the press conference. Glad I could be at a race he actually won.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Exactly, the tire was great, but Hamlin did a great job holding Gordon off at the end, even though Hamlin got real loose!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
BillFan9 said:
fishin4cars said:
I'm just glad to see him beat Jeff! I thought Jeff was going to get another COT win away from the Gibbs camp. Overall good race. between Ragan and Montoya you can almost count on the two of them carshing at least 1 car out per race!!! Congrats to Hamlin!! great win!!
I didn't see Montoya crash anyone.
i think what he was pointing out is you can gaurantee that one of the 2 of them are going to take out at least one car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts