Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
My name is Craig. I am a huge Jeff Gordon fan. I have about 300 Jeff Gordon Diecast in my collection. I like working on models and diecast as a hobby. I also play billiards. I like the St. Louis Cardinals and the Minnesota Vikings(Dont judge me about that one lol) I do also like Jimmie Johnson and the Hendricks team. I have a busy family life so hobbies are worked into the schedules. I found this website by just googling. Looks to be a good one!!!
Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Welcome to the site Craig! Enjoy yourself

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Man, I am like a kid in a candy store on here!!!
Yea, a lot of varieties of info regarding diecasts can be found here. :)

Welcome to DCZ Craig!

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATED Intro - all4gordon24

Just wanted to add this photo that I took with me and my 3 sons ready for racing on Sunday! Although the 2 youngest have not been to a race as of yet, I am sure we will have many to come in the future. Brandon is the 12 year old and we have gone to races since he was 6 years old. We have a lot of fun together collecting and just racing in general. baseball, basketball, football, etc.... I have a daughter named Brittany who is 18 and a grandson named Landon who is 6 months old. Hunter is 4 and Hayden is 2. My lovely wife and I(married forever) adopted these 2 brothers about a year and half ago due to their biological parents decided that they would rather do all the things in life they weren't suppose to and were not interested in children anymore(very unfortunate situation). Anyway, they have all been a blessing and we have had a great time with them. We have a fast growing family and are very grateful for what we have and are able to do in life.

·
Banned
488 Posts
Re: UPDATED Intro - all4gordon24

Just wanted to add this photo that I took with me and my 3 sons ready for racing on Sunday! Although the 2 youngest have not been to a race as of yet, I am sure we will have many to come in the future. Brandon is the 12 year old and we have gone to races since he was 6 years old. We have a lot of fun together collecting and just racing in general. baseball, basketball, football, etc.... I have a daughter named Brittany who is 18 and a grandson named Landon who is 6 months old. Hunter is 4 and Hayden is 2. My lovely wife and I(married forever) adopted these 2 brothers about a year and half ago due to their biological parents decided that they would rather do all the things in life they weren't suppose to and were not interested in children anymore(very unfortunate situation). Anyway, they have all been a blessing and we have had a great time with them. We have a fast growing family and are very grateful for what we have and are able to do in life.
It seems like you are a very lucky man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts