Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -

My name is Mike, I live in Snellville, GA, and I collect Joe Gibbs Racing #18, #11 and #20 1/24 diecasts. Right now, I have 76 cars, and 74 of them are autographed by the driver, crew chief or Joe Gibbs himself. I only collect JGR stuff, and while I still appreciate Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte and Tony Stewart (etc.) I don't collect their cars from their new teams. All JGR, all the way.

The other item I technically collect is the 1/64 cars that come with the programs of the races that I attend. I think it's more fun to display those than to have a pile of old race tickets sitting around somewhere.

Outside of NASCAR and Rolex Racing Series, I love the Washington Redskins & Capitals (having been born in the NW section of DC), and the Gwinnett Gladiators (ECHL Hockey) and Georgia Force (Arena League Football). The Gladiators and Force both play at Gwinnett Arena which is about 10 miles from where we live, so my wife, Lisa, and I get to enjoy going to those games as often as possible.

Aquakeeper20 is a friend of mine from elsewhere, and he recommended that I come over and take a look around. Thanks for having me -

Mike

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts