Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Over the years I have collected just about everything but have recently gravitated to anything that I can get for free or close to free via mail or at games or events. My main focus right now are NASCAR hero cards and autographs. I am a fan of almost any sport except for basketball.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
0 Posts
Hello everyone! Over the years I have collected just about everything but have recently gravitated to anything that I can get for free or close to free via mail or at games or events. My main focus right now are NASCAR hero cards and autographs. I am a fan of almost any sport except for basketball.
Hopefully you can offer something back to our community whether it be information, input, knowledge, or helping out others. Something greater than helping yourself, outside of what your stated above. Welcome and thanks for the intro.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Wayne!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes!!! I have observed from the sidelines for the last year or so and finally got around to registering last week. I hope to contribute where I can to this community. Thanks again for all the welcome greetings. See y'all in the hero card boards.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.