Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I joined today because I saw a post about the company I used to work for. I worked for 22 years with G&K Services, we sponsor the JD Motorsports 01 car from the Exfinity series and have for the past 7 years. I was amazed to see an interest in our diecast promotional car which we gave away at the track and directly to our customers. Designing this car and making it available was my first contribution after becoming Director of our program. I knew as a collector, having a car was one of the things fans like the most. Being a Earnhardt Sr. fan I collected a lot of things over the years, including cars, cards and memorabilia. Working with Jeffrey Earnhardt allowed me to get my Earnhardt fathers day Kerry Earnhardt car signed by Kerry and my Sun-drop car signed by Dale Jr.

JD Motorsports is an old school team that still understands that fans fuel this sport. They still offer shop tours and make their drivers available to the fans for autographs( without charge). We were proud to have them represent our company. Mike Wallace, Landon Cassill and now Ross Chastain, 3 of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

·
0 Posts
Hi everyone, I joined today because I saw a post about the company I used to work for. I worked for 22 years with G&K Services, we sponsor the JD Motorsports 01 car from the Exfinity series and have for the past 7 years. I was amazed to see an interest in our diecast promotional car which we gave away at the track and directly to our customers. Designing this car and making it available was my first contribution after becoming Director of our program. I knew as a collector, having a car was one of the things fans like the most. Being a Earnhardt Sr. fan I collected a lot of things over the years, including cars, cards and memorabilia. Working with Jeffrey Earnhardt allowed me to get my Earnhardt fathers day Kerry Earnhardt car signed by Kerry and my Sun-drop car signed by Dale Jr.

JD Motorsports is an old school team that still understands that fans fuel this sport. They still offer shop tours and make their drivers available to the fans for autographs( without charge). We were proud to have them represent our company. Mike Wallace, Landon Cassill and now Ross Chastain, 3 of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
Thanks for the intro. Rock on!

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
13,993 Posts
Welcome to the DCZ Community Greg. Thanks for the intro and the pics. Feel free to join in any of the discussions. Glad to have you join us here!
keaton1000

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,970 Posts
Welcome! I see you're using my picture as your avatar here. I had to double take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,945 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 17 of 17 Posts