Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the Christmas shippers of the car ornaments, figurines, and Santa's today at Wal-Mart. They had Kahne, Harvick, Gordon, Stewart, and Johnson. Picked these up...

G

·
saw a couple stores starting to do the christmas set already their sales must be down putting it out this early.that santa is cool looking might need a gordon one beside the tree this year lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
No nascar x-mas stuff yet, plenty of other oridments though. They moved the school stuff out and started to get x-mas stuff isle by isle.

·
Registered
335 Posts
here it's candy and costumes for halloween. while grocery shopping they had a 50 percent off discounted toys. 1/18 scale edwards, bush and an earnhardt, j. were $5.00 each.
hot wheels kar keepers were $2.50 for a 10 pack. regular $10.00. some really low prices.

no christmas stuff yet. garden center still up. nothing in toys.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Yes it the same old stuff, just different Box!!!
Nice fince RI!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I picked up all three of the Harvick christmas releases. You can see pics of them in the Hall of Fame section. NOTE to those wanting them. Only one harvick Hood and one Harvick Santa were in the case that our walmart got and only two of the one with the 1/64th scale car. Just a heads up! They may not stick around long!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
racersimage said:
I didn't see the hoods at Wal-Mart...need to find me a Stewart one. Is Kmart getting the hoods too?
Racer let me know if you want a hood one! Our walmart has about six Stewart hood ornaments. There are some small driver figurene ornaments and some ornaments that look like hybrid type cars. If anyone sees a Harvick of either of those two please send me a pic. I may very much want to pick one of each of those up if a Harvick is produced.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, I may have you get one if I can't find them...I've seen the other two types that you mentioned and seen Harvicks in both ornaments (figure and car).

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Racer look at my first pic in HOF. I have a pic of the three I found. The other two I need I didn't see a Harvick of but Our walmart has all the other drivers that were made right now.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I see...I haven't seen any hybrid type cars yet either...I'd like to know what they look like if anyone picks one up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts