Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On friday i had the opportunity to meet one of the Pittsburgh Penguins Players. It was their All Star Defensemen Kris Letang. I love hockey, not as much as racing of course but I enjoy watching almost every game.

Heres the pics of my Item before i had it signed:
2011 NHL All Star Kris Letang Jersey:

Ive come to find out that The all star Jerseys that are authentically stiched are VERY hard to get. I was very lucky to get the one that I Did.

Here are pics from after the Signing:

I originally thought that getting it signed in gold Sharpie would look really good, but I guess gold sharpies are SUPER rare, so i just used what the store had for him to sign with.

I think the signature, although i wish it was bolder, turned out really well.
What do you guys think?

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice jersey. With an auto on it itll be hard to keep wearing.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Sweet! I love it!!
I wanted a Maxime Talbot, but now I'm gonna have ta get a Flyers and risk getting "killed" by my fellow Pens fans!
I got a Mario Lemieux jersey, I kept wishing I could get it signed. BUT now that I am in Ky. it looks like it won't happen.
I wore out a white, and a blue retro. I am looking for replacements! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet! I love it!!
I wanted a Maxime Talbot, but now I'm gonna have ta get a Flyers and risk getting "killed" by my fellow Pens fans!
I got a Mario Lemieux jersey, I kept wishing I could get it signed. BUT now that I am in Ky. it looks like it won't happen.
I wore out a white, and a blue retro. I am looking for replacements! LOL!

A flyers jersey YUCK! lol, I like max, it hurts me to see him in that orange. I would never buy a flyers jersey though. I got this one at the house o hockey in monroeville. He gets the name and number kits directly from reebok and stiches them on himself, so it makes it a little cheaper

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
A flyers jersey YUCK! lol, I like max, it hurts me to see him in that orange. I would never buy a flyers jersey though. I got this one at the house o hockey in monroeville. He gets the name and number kits directly from reebok and stiches them on himself, so it makes it a little cheaper

nice jersey!!

I am a Leaf fan... so hockey is dead to me now.. bring on the Bluejays!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That is really cool!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts