Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Very nice SCHTUFF!!!! I like that Coast Guard car! That's a raced version, correct?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I like that Daytona win!! That must have just come out!! That is the first one I've seen with the confetti! I hope they do the allstar win the same way!! Nice pick ups!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great pick ups

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all 3 robby cars are autographed. I met him at his hauler.
The Harvick Shell is the Daytona 500 Raced Version..very HTF. I got lucky.
The Harvick Coast Guard is raced from Richmond.
Both Harvicks were 65.00 a piece.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The 500 car has just been released which is why it's still HTF. None of my local dealers have them yet, but are expecting them any day. So far, only one guy I know of has one (from another board) and he got it about a month ago from QVC because he signed up for the Kevin Harvick auto delivery program. He probably could have made a killing on Ebay if he would have sold it back then!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
kspool said:
The 500 car has just been released which is why it's still HTF. None of my local dealers have them yet, but are expecting them any day. So far, only one guy I know of has one (from another board) and he got it about a month ago from QVC because he signed up for the Kevin Harvick auto delivery program. He probably could have made a killing on Ebay if he would have sold it back then!!
I ordered one from the Harvick website, that is supposed to be auto'd and is also supposed to come in a different box. One that Kevin designed himself. They told me the last time I checked that it is due in early to mid august. That should be interesting when it arrives.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes it has tons of tire wear and scratches on the side..

Darce.. one of those 1/64's is yours!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts