Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,216 Posts
Nice collection. You might want to just put a link to your ablum for you collection or srink the pictures here. It's hard to go back and forth to see your collection.

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts
Nice collection. You might want to just put a link to your ablum for you collection or srink the pictures here. It's hard to go back and forth to see your collection.
yeah, I don't know why the pictures posted like they did. It hasn't done that to me before.

EDIT: I fixed the post the best I could. It's much easier to view now.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice collection Erik! You also set them up neatly.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Awesome collection and nicely arranged too!

I like the Kodak cars :yes:

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Stunning collection you have! You have my vote for sure and i see a ton of old 90s cars which is amazing! Love the set up

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Very nicely done.Wait till you have to move.I will be moving by the end of this month into our house.I have my office and a 3 car garage for a man cave.Man cave in one bay,dungeon in other bay for well this is DCZ after all.LOL!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great collection, I love the Dale Jr. wood carving!

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nicely done.Wait till you have to move.I will be moving by the end of this month into our house.I have my office and a 3 car garage for a man cave.Man cave in one bay,dungeon in other bay for well this is DCZ after all.LOL!
yeah, the idea of "what am I gonna do when I have to move??" has definitely crossed my mind, lol

·
Premium Member
10,501 Posts
Awesome looking collection!!!! Looks like you have a great mix of drivers. Thank you for sharing :yes:

·
PENSKE INDY NUT
87 Posts
Very impressive!!! Makes me want to spend more money though just to catch up to you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts