gordan darlington may 13 cot
gordan pocono june 10
jimmie johnson richmond may 6 cot
stewart indy july 29
stewart joilet il july 15 confetti

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It would be nice to see something other than Gordon, Stewart and Johnson. (i.e., the first time winners like Mears, Bowyer, etc.)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
have to be one the look out for those.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
kspool said:
It would be nice to see something other than Gordon, Stewart and Johnson. (i.e., the first time winners like Mears, Bowyer, etc.)
i agree spool. its really getting old find the same 3 to 4 drivers out first all of the time. i know they are the "faces" of nascar, but come on!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, they've only release 15 Gordon cars from 2007 so far-- they figure they need more!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well think about it this way spool........johnson had 10 wins this year. so on top of the 15 already released there will be at least 7 more released after this set, since he ad 10 wins for the year. also more than likely they had enough of the others still left over that is why they are doing them first. all they have to do is add the raced look to it. where as they have to actually make the Mears and Bowyer.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i really like those Stewarts, nice with the amount of confetti they have on the Chicagoland, and Harvicks tire mark on the drivers side on the Indy one.

I also get a kick out of how people still cant spell Jeffs name. I run across more people that spell it Gordan, even with it spelled correctly right on the package. Sort of like all the Earnhardt misspellings, even though its right there on the package.

·
Registered
589 Posts
The way I think off all the repeats is that it is a full set, and if someone wins ten races, they have to make ten for it to be a set. I also agree that there are too many johnsons gordons and stewarts out. I am just getting one from each driver because it looks like what is on the track(preferably a COT). Can't wait for the all star pennzoil platnium car :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
40intrepid said:
Will they be doing the Montoya Infineon win car?
Or are they just doing Hendricks cars... like usual :snore:
says on the back of the packages that they are doing 40 cars:36 points races, allstar, shootout, and 2 gatorade duels.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Yes it does say that on the back, but, you need to remember all of the Lifetime Series they did in the past that were not completed. It will be interesting!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
They'll just do all the Gordons, Johnsons, and Stewats to get rid of all the extra cars and then quit it. I am still waiting for the rest of the RCR Museum cars that were supposed to be released last year... or was that in 2006?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I saw these today at our Wally World. So they have made it into TX.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
as promised here are the pics they really used good detail to recreate these cars im impressed with WC this year

1 - 20 of 20 Posts