Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, Look what I found today at Walmart!

Didn't get a pic of the case, but it was mostly Jr's and KK's with these couple others mixed in, plus an 88 N. Guard (the Regular one) and the 2011 Retro Diet Mountain Dew.

Good Start to 2012!! All the cars look awesome, but the front of the #16 is a little odd though. Other than that it's all good.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Glad they released a Ford, wish it had been anyone but Nipple. I mean Wiffle. I mean, ahh hell you know who I mean. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
The 18 is the 2011 car btw.

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Nice looks like I got to get another kb car lol

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
dang! i need the dodge's!!!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice batch of new releases.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
holy crap what is that?? 11-12 new cars found this week??

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Nice finds! Going to have to check my Walmart tomorrow, or maybe the next day. Hopefully they have new ones stocked

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Going to Toys R Us tomorrow after my shrink appointment, hope there's something there. I doubt it though.

Wish there was a 2012 Stewart.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,604 Posts

Didn't get a pic of the case, but it was mostly Jr's and KK's with these couple others mixed in, plus an 88 N. Guard (the Regular one) and the 2011 Retro Diet Mountain Dew.

Good Start to 2012!! All the cars look awesome, but the front of the #16 is a little odd though. Other than that it's all good.
can u upload a pic of the front of the 16?

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
The Biffle is a 2012 because the red lines on the side are straight horizontally and not curved like last years. When I saw these new cars here I had to do something I haven't done in about 3 or 4 years: go "Target-hopping". I checked the local Walmart, Target, and TRU(they're all close together so not too much gas burned). The Target and TRU had only a few remaining cars from the first two releases but the Walmart had all 6 of their pegs filled but again, just from the first 2 releases. I hope Walmart doesn't get too many of the first releases and can't sell them all. Last year TRU got the first couple of releases of the Hotwheels Vintage Racing but over-stocked on them and I didn't see any of the later releases in the store.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Glad to see a Ford, finally! I am surprised it wasn't Carl, though. Going to try and hunt them this week...

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
The Biffle is a 2012 because the red lines on the side are straight horizontally and not curved like last years. When I saw these new cars here I had to do something I haven't done in about 3 or 4 years: go "Target-hopping". I checked the local Walmart, Target, and TRU(they're all close together so not too much gas burned). The Target and TRU had only a few remaining cars from the first two releases but the Walmart had all 6 of their pegs filled but again, just from the first 2 releases. I hope Walmart doesn't get too many of the first releases and can't sell them all. Last year TRU got the first couple of releases of the Hotwheels Vintage Racing but over-stocked on them and I didn't see any of the later releases in the store.

heck I bought every car Kmart & Walmart had...no one had a chance with me! I've spent a total of 60.00$ on 12 cars....if they had more i would've bought more....:canadian:

·
Banned
0 Posts

If anyone finds these and picks up extras, please send me a message!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts