Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the Rowdy adds I been have been picking up for the last month or so plus a couple other drivers. I wanted some good stuff to show for my first thread. Here ya go let me know what you think. The johnny bravo regular is signed and nickle is din#1 and i think the sponge bob is #1 as well, the lowes is #9. And there are a couple others that are just as sweet in transit right now.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Really nice adds man!!!! I like the Bravo #1 and the beautiful Smoke Ritz Liquid Color. CONGRATS!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the rest, had to add some gordon cars and try an attempt to catch up to my busch shopping spree. Honestly my favorites are the busch 1/64 elites!!! I have never seen any and had to have them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rowdymann, from the help of generous member I was able to obtain some cars from his amazing collection. I love your collection and will be up to that level here soon.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Thanks Rowdymann, from the help of generous member I was able to obtain some cars from his amazing collection. I love your collection and will be up to that level here soon.
Take care of those baby's! Great add's!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts