Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I walked into the WalMart which is basically in the same parking lot as the grocery store I work at and they had some new releases. Altogether I saw some Johnson Kobalts, Hamlin Fedex freight, Logano, Jr Amp and the new ones Kyle Busch Snickers, Jeff Gordon Pepsi Max, Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's, Dale Jr Camo, and Martin Truex Jr Napa. I picked up the 4 of the new ones: Jr, Gordon, Busch and Truex

View attachment 36125 View attachment 36126 View attachment 36127

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Totally random cars-- I am convinced that no one in the company has a clue what they are doing.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Totally random cars-- I am convinced that no one in the company has a clue what they are doing.
Its very possible since they are new to the nascar diecast game. But I dont see how it is any more random than the winners circle releases

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I think you are 100% accurate on that statement...lol

I mean, they make these cars below and put Josh Wise in the #7, not Danica... Come on Man!!!..:angry:

·
Living Crazy
4,959 Posts

I mean, they make these cars below and put Josh Wise in the #7, not Danica... Come on Man!!!..:angry:

I think that had to do with Josh Wise's sponser. Air Hogs I think owns that company that put out those cars. Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That Jr. National Guard looks good.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I am pretty excited about is that I have not seen any of these pop up online yet. Usually the west coast got winners circle a while after they had been out. I think usually if I saw something pop up online I had typically about a month's time before they'd hit here. Hopefully this was not a fluke and we will have quick distribution to the west!!!

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts

It is also because this is probably a 2011 car and Josh Wise drove it at Michigan in the Nationwide race....

·
Baltimore Orioles CraZy
5,304 Posts
Well it'll probably be a month until we get them in Maryland. We were way behind everybody getting wave 2. Still exciting to see new cars, though. I also can't decide whether or not to get the 88 camo car. I have the Lionel version already... but I have also collected all the Spinmaster so far. Leaning towards buying it anyways when I see it.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
I wish they'd pick some teams/schemes not done by Action/Lionel. Until they do that, I'll be holding out. No sense having the Action/Lionel version and this one. Been there, done that, and stuck with a bunch of stuff I don't need. God bless

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hooray for Kevin and Truex! My #2 driver and another of my favorites. Glad they're out. Will be getting the KB too and might get the Earnhardt camo. I'm a Coke guy so I pretty much refuse to buy Gordon's Pepsi cars. Haha.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
sweet and somebody said they found the 2011 retro jr diet dew as well earlier this week so thats at least 5 new cars

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Whoo Hoo, I can't wait until they come to the Walmarts here.

Today I walked into the WalMart which is basically in the same parking lot as the grocery store I work at and they had some new releases. Altogether I saw some Johnson Kobalts, Hamlin Fedex freight, Logano, Jr Amp and the new ones Kyle Busch Snickers, Jeff Gordon Pepsi Max, Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's, Dale Jr Camo, and Martin Truex Jr Napa. I picked up the 4 of the new ones: Jr, Gordon, Busch and Truex

View attachment 36125 View attachment 36126 View attachment 36127

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
What they really need to do is get out some more 2012 schemes... Like a 2012 Stewart, Gordon, and Jr.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
fed-ex freight is new the first one was the orange express

1 - 20 of 192 Posts