Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We didn't do much this year at Charlotte but we did get a few. Both Bill's are white golds only missing 2 now ;D. I will post a pic of our most valuable piece later. This one is awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've posted this a few times but now after two years of searching for Kelley to get it done we finally found her this week. Here it is the best piece we have at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
demondecko said:
Those are extremely nice. Did they have that Montoya first Busch win on the hauler?
Thanks guys. Yeah they had it there but I picked it up at their gift shop. I didn't even know it was out till a couple of days ago.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Which Red Bull car is that? Vickers is 83 right? So that is AJ Almendinger?
They are all sweet. Did you get the white golds at the track? I have never purchased a piece at the track. Guess that is getting to be the place to get some nice stuff!
I like em' all!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nice auyo's and picksthere. Like all of them except, well you know which one.....won't go there today. That MOM and POPS Earnhardt hauler is really cool! I'm guessing thats all the kids signatures. Pretty cool! Really Like the Gold coors car too!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Which Red Bull car is that? Vickers is 83 right? So that is AJ Almendinger?
They are all sweet. Did you get the white golds at the track? I have never purchased a piece at the track. Guess that is getting to be the place to get some nice stuff!
I like em' all!
Thanks again guys. No I didn't get the White Golds at the track. I had to get them off the bay. Yeah thats AJ I figured I'd better get his while I could cause you never can tell when he will make a race lol.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
He ran pretty good for awhile last night.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice autos. i know someone who went there this week too and had Montoya sign his 1:24 Big Red and Pablo wrecked that one too. Juan signed it and then let it roll off the counter.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Awesome grabs & auto's. The Earnhardt Hauler is Awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys.

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
nice autos. i know someone who went there this week too and had Montoya sign his 1:24 Big Red and Pablo wrecked that one too. Juan signed it and then let it roll off the counter.
Are you serious? JPM damaged his diecast? Did he do anything about it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts