Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
DCZ Welcomes You!! Great looking collection & love the track model. Enjoy the site & post often!! 👏
C70702D9-7F6B-4448-86C8-2D1DD4F6ACFC.jpeg

·
Premium Member
16,924 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello. I'm new to the site but a lifelong fan of NASCAR back to when I had to look in the newspaper on Monday morning so see how Bobby Allison finished the day prior. Was and remain a fan of Dale Jarrett and had previously collected his Elites and selected other cars, then the Elliott Sadler Elites when he joined RYR. Fairly recently I decided to dramatically expand my collection. My criteria is primarily '98 to '07 cars, stopping at the CoT. I've got 484, 481 of which are listed in My Garage on diecastregistry.com. Three cars are not on their production list, though I've asked for all three to be added. I've been pretty aggressive in acquiring cars since late January, mostly via ebay. But I have bought many directly from other collectors. I'll be 50 this August and we have two very young daughters (3 and 7 mos.). When the basement gets finished I'm going to have a car display I'm proud of and hopefully my daughters enjoy looking at from time to time. I very much enjoy talking NASCAR with other folks who also love the sport. While it has changed dramatically since the early 2000s it still remains my sport of choice. Currently my favorites are Kyle Busch, Martin Truex, Jr., and maybe Kevin Harvick. It is funny to me in that I used to detest Harvick but he's grown on me over the years and is now one of last remaining links to the era of the sport I most identify with (mid-90s to mid-00s). I'm going to post my "wish list" on another thread. Look forward to meeting and conversing with fellow collectors and fans of NASCAR.

Brian
Cleveland, OH
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts