Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

So I am new to this site, but I thought I'd let you know briefly about my collection. First off, my name is Chad and I have been collecting die-casts now for about 10-12 years. My collections consists of close to 150 1/24 scale die-casts, and several hundred 1/64 scale cars. The bulk of my collection centers around my favorite driver, Tony Stewart. All together, 110 of the 1/24 scale cars I own are of SmoKe. My collection includes elite's, white golds, and rookies. Many of the cars I own are signed.

If you want to know more, let me know!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Welcome chad, check [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] collection of tony Stewart cars and stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I'll try to get my collection photos on here ASAP. For starters though, here is my collection all together (just the cars, I have a TON more stuff not pictured here)

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ Chad!

Eventually when you get a chance, would be interesting to see another big Smoke collection [MENTION=3588]ChadCCartledge[/MENTION]!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got it posted as my avatar for now. Shows the collection, although it's not fully accurate. Since I took this photo last week, I've obtained the 2012 1/24 Mobil 1 Chevy for Tony as well.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Welcome to the board, awesome collection you got there :yes: Also thank you for your prayers, much appreciated

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm always happy to send up some prayers for one of my brothers.

·
CraZy about 1:87
749 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts