Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new to the forum but not diecast. I've been collecting diecast since about 97 or so. I was a long time member of the, now gone (I think), Diecast Warriors forum. 98% of my collection is Earnhardt Sr. so I'm sure you can figure out who my favorite driver is, was, and always will be. I also do plastic, I have done a few Earnhardt customs over the years, trying to do all the cars of his I can. I also do custom decals, so if anyone is looking, maybe I can help you out. Just send me a PM. Did 20+ years in the Army, just retired in 2010, but still work for the Army. Racing is all I watch, if it's got wheels and goes fast, I'm watchin' it. I was referred to the site my a member here, "all4gordon24". I also post on Randy Ayers Modeling Forum. Any way, This seems like a great forum, It's been a long time since I talked diecast. Hope to talk to everyone soon. Thanks

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
[MENTION=3586]Littlegoose36[/MENTION]
There are several members here that were also part of the defunct Diecast Warriors crew. As John asked, what was your user name?

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Indeed, it's a great community. :biggrin:

Welcome to DCZ Gary!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts