Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our Walmarts has completed their toy-isle reset, and there is new shelf space for what is labeled as:

"WC Nascar 7 Figure" and "WC Nascar 3 Figure". They are $9.97 and $4.97 respectfully.

There were not any for sale yet, just the space for them. If anyone comes across them, be sure to post details.

Gene

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
They said they were going to release these two years ago and they never showed up.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What are they? Like Little McFarlands?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
kspool said:
They said they were going to release these two years ago and they never showed up.
kinda like the rockin racers. remember those? they had the car on top with the one huge wheel, those never showed either

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
thunder_alley1984 said:
You can strap them to bottle rockets and make em fly ...I.E. flying JJ into oblivion. hehe
thats a good one!

haha

I Havent seen the space for them yet.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think I actually saw one of those Rockin' Racers things once, but it was so damn ugly I just passed it by, just like those damn pit crew things!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Th
kspool said:
Exactly, Now we get the CRAP from 2 years ago. Sort of like the pit crews which were universally to a team color!!!
VERY SAID!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea most were universal but none in orange, or i would have ended up with one of those.

·
Registered
589 Posts
theres a rockin racer. in 2006 theye were going to make the following action figures:Stewart johnson gordon junior sadler khane and bowyer direct tv.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What was a shifter?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
What was a shifter?
they put out a couple of differnt shifters for a couple of drivers. it was a basic car but you could modify it to look like different cars, with differnt grills, bumbers, wings, ect. there was a Stewart, Harvick, Earnhardt Sr, Gordon and Kahne. of course they had several different models you could choose from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nascar-Home-Dep...eZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/KEVIN-HARVICK-2...eZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

and as far as the Rockin Racers, i bought one earlier today. they are pretty funky looking, but all i wanted was the Stewart. here is a picture. it is a WC so i had to get it.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
They put most of the Earnardt Shifters out there, but stopped last year, no Slick Earnhardt car. I would like to see the Rockin' Racers Version around here, for Jr. or Sr.!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
this is what the Jr and Gordon look like

G

·
yeah i saw one of those rockers at the flea market thats one thing of jeff's i passed on lol.be interesting to see what the figures will look like and how close the quality is to the mcfarlane ones.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Nick said:
i dont like those , they look messed up LOL . I only buy REAL LIFE replica cars :)
yea i would normally buy only regular diecast, but its ok now and then to get away from the "Norm" and get something different. it will kinda stick out in my collection.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts