1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
No offense anyone, but those helmets are really cheap looking pieces of junk.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats funny because thats not on the "production list".

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FFighter_21 said:
and the other trinkets look "high grade"? lol

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Are you talking about just the helments or WC in general?

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
New wave with helmets coming out

Ya! Another wave of the same cars (for the most part) has been released with different trinkets above the same paint scheme again. When is WC going to wake up and knock this off?? I am glad to see a Rudd car (as he has been tastelessly neglected this year). But enough is enough. The cheesy trinkets are fine, so long as the cars are going to be different paint as well. I was very happy with the test car wave with the hoods. I loved seeing the zebra stripes, primer paint, and black cars with white stripes. It was cool. But now again, here we are back with the same scheme and new "stuff" above.

You would think that there would be a COT out by WC already, even with a helmet or a license plate!? How about some drivers who get no WC coverage? Let's see some Ward Burton, Tony Raines, David Gilliland, David Blaney, Jeremy Mayfield, Rudd, Michael Waltrip, DJ???????

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Re: New wave with helmets coming out

rogue0915 said:
Ya! Another wave of the same cars (for the most part) has been released with different trinkets above the same paint scheme again. When is WC going to wake up and knock this off?? I am glad to see a Rudd car (as he has been tastelessly neglected this year). But enough is enough. The cheesy trinkets are fine, so long as the cars are going to be different paint as well. I was very happy with the test car wave with the hoods. I loved seeing the zebra stripes, primer paint, and black cars with white stripes. It was cool. But now again, here we are back with the same scheme and new "stuff" above.

You would think that there would be a COT out by WC already, even with a helmet or a license plate!? How about some drivers who get no WC coverage? Let's see some Ward Burton, Tony Raines, David Gilliland, David Blaney, Jeremy Mayfield, Rudd, Michael Waltrip, DJ???????

Fyi They made raines, blaney, gilliland, rudd, waltrip, and dale jarrett cars this year

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SpeedGeek said:
At least the hamlin looks to be an alternate paint scheme
yea it is a different paint scheme but its the wrong helmet paint scheme. the helmet is for his regular paint scheme. Kinda reminds of the fan pass with gordon in his dupont outfit but it had the nicorette paint scheme

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
demondecko said:
gordonfan24 said:
selby92 said:
I also saw a Mayfield at my Walmart.

was it this years?
I sure hope so, but Im not holding my breath.
it wouldnt surprise me beings that Rudd wasnt even on the prduction list in any size.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Sorry guys, it was a Sadler, I forgot Mayfield is in the 36 now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts