Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a new item I just found on eBay today...looks pretty cool. The POP number is 48000. Below are the pictures...one 1/24 car and two 1/64's.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Is there a plastic clear case over the base on that set? I like the old packaging better than the ones like this that are throw backs to the old RC days. The WC packaging with the bubble on the cardboard base were nice and didn't bend or crack. They were even hard to scratch. If there is a clear plastc dome over the base, then you can take it out of the box, and put the box away so it doesen't get messed up.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm guessing only the packaging is different? Looks nice nonetheless. Can't say I would buy that though, especially if I already had the Plus car lol.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Is there a plastic clear case over the base on that set? I like the old packaging better than the ones like this that are throw backs to the old RC days. The WC packaging with the bubble on the cardboard base were nice and didn't bend or crack. They were even hard to scratch. If there is a clear plastc dome over the base, then you can take it out of the box, and put the box away so it doesen't get messed up.
What can we expect, considering what was released previously!!!!! We have been SCREWED into buying all of the cars to attempt to stay current with all of the new cars. THANKS AGAIN MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
No offense, But they should stay up with current cars during the season, then do older cars in the off season. But nice cars anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
selby92 said:
More Dale Earnhardt cars?
Exactly, WC / Hasbro / Action / MA has produced at least one or more of those cars at one point in time!!! Nothing like making money on the MAN, was Theresa in charge of this!!! I want to see something different from the past!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
like i stated earlier, from what ive heard they are "supposed" to be raced versions

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I would be nice to see something New, but I very HIGHLY DOUBT IT, BUT PLEASE MA, GIVE US WHAT WE NEED!!!!!!! EXTREMELY WISHING, BUT THE THOUGHT IS THERE!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts