Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at TRU and they had all the latest photo hoods.They also had Kasey Kahne McDonalds,Jimmy Johnson Kobalt Tools,Jeff Gordon Nicorette,and Tony Stewart Standard paint,all photo hoods.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
was hoping they were gonna make the Kobalt for Jimmie. and another plain scheme for Tony , but hell he hasnt run anything this year but the normal paint all year long.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I checked the local one here and all they had was 3 pegs packed full of ghelmet cars. Had to be more than 30 of them. I need the Stewart if anyone can help out. I'll update this if I find it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i went to my local TRU and they had the helmet mix too w/ truex, Riggs, Stewart, Johnson, Rudd Snickers, Hamlin Kinkos, Jr., Kahne and Gordon helmets. No photo hoods yet.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I went to mine Thursday and all they had there was the helmet mix. I wouldnt mind finding the Kahne McDonalds and I need to find Labontes Spiderman.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
i'm hopin to get the photo hoods today. they had all of them at my walmart on thursady but i had no cash. today i do and i'm hopin they still got em.

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT, AM LOOKING FOR THE KAHNE MCDONALDS HOOD FROM THE SERIES. MY TRU IS PITIFULLY BEHIND, SO I AM NOT GONIG TO HOLD MY BREATH LOCALLY. THANKS!

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
i found the burton "Prilosec", the labonte "Spiderman" and the gilliland "Susan G. Komen" hoods today. they had the Kyle Busch and Shane Huffman ones but didn't want those. i do need the Kahne "McDonalds one though.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
i found the navy, spiderman, and susan g komen car today but someone bought the prilosec one. The good news was the woman who works theree said they were unloading a box of cars and they would be restocking tomorrow so hopefully my mom can get the other 3 for me.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
goin huntin in the morning with Larkin, hope we run across that mix, no luck close to home. that Johnson one is sharp looking though. i like how they put not just a picture of him but a picture of him holding the trophy from the race.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It just proves that Johnson is a tool...

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Damn Paul, you have a lot of cars to buy this year.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well we hit several stores today and came back handed on these cars. did pick up a couple of other cars that were needed though

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
A Kahne McDonalds? Finally a different paint scheme, might have to consider picking it up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts