Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Nice add, and if that is a custom someone did a really good job at it. I couldn´t tell the difference between that and a Lionel made model, other then that the decals on the Lionel ones generally seem to be slightly off :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
nice

·
Tony Stewart 3-Time Champ
590 Posts
Funny how I used to make customs for Justin, and now I'm secretly trying to find an excuse for him to make one for me! I believe that speaks for Justin's work. Nice work [MENTION=2411]justinehr18[/MENTION] and sweet add [MENTION=2733]88jrrules[/MENTION] I met Eric a couple of years ago, he's a really genuinely nice guy.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That is one awesome looking custom!!!

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
[MENTION=2411]justinehr18[/MENTION] what donor body is that? You can't tell it wasn't a Toyota.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Great car! As long as Eric has been driving and all the sponsorship backing him I figured he would be running up front a lot more and in contention for championships.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Funny how I used to make customs for Justin, and now I'm secretly trying to find an excuse for him to make one for me! I believe that speaks for Justin's work. Nice work @justinehr18 and sweet add @88jrrules I met Eric a couple of years ago, he's a really genuinely nice guy.
That is why Eric is one of my favorite drivers. Real nice guy and talks to the fans like we are people, not just someone he has to talk to.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts