Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what i have got in recently:

1:64 Winners Circle promo Johnson package/ Hamlin car/ Kahne pit pass---- i figure i did pretty good with this one since it has the current champion, rookie of the year and what is arguably voted the hottest new driver on the track

back of package---notice no bar code

1:24 Jimmie Johnson rookie Rain Delay Chase car

and i couldnt resist but to open it to see the car and to find out it was the Power of Pride car. this is the same car that i got recently of his that was the Chrome Chase. so i only got a couple more to get the whole set i guess

1:64 Dodge Test Rain Delay Chase car

1:64 Dale Earnhardt 1992 Matchbox

and also got 2 of these, 1:64 Jimmie Johnson distrubutor exclusive, these will probably end up in a give away soon

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kwik said:
joker, i like that error. that's one of the best i've seen.
JJ48Fan said:
lol that error one is pretty messed up. Not a bad mailday though...
its not an error as much as it is a production sample. the guy i bought this one from had 3 more, but i didnt get greedy and only bought the main one i wanted. the funny thing is, is that the guy that bought the other 3 was trying to get this one too and i outbid him. well now i have got a total of 4 emails from this guy wanting to buy it from me. im thinking "how greedy do you have to be?" i mean i could have went after all of them but i didnt. its like "be glad you got what you did", lol

Kahne/gordon/mcmurray

gordo/jr/gordon

gordon/jr/gordon

but these are like the others i had posted before, http://www.diecastnuts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8885 , its just i finally got one

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
That JJ Car looks like his normal Daytona or Talladega car in the early 2000's!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EarnhardtJrFan said:
That JJ Car looks like his normal Daytona or Talladega car in the early 2000's!!!
which one?

·
Registered
498 Posts
When will they start making the standard and special paint scheme hood cars?
Will they do some Busch cars?
I'd love to see the Penske Truck Rental, Kodack, Dollar General and Sam Hornish Busch cars in the hood and 1/24 lines.
The stupid coins and pit passes are just gonna clog the pegs!

BTW, K-Mart has WC 1/64 on sale for $3.99 each.
Just old stuff though! :rollseyes:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BillFan9 said:
How do you get those errors? I'd like to get a Montoya.
i asked the guy i bought mine from and he said that he had bought a lot set of the samples from a guy on ebay and was just reselling them and he said that he didnt know where that guy had got them from

1 - 12 of 12 Posts