Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Who will be the next Nationwide Regular Winner ?

• Danica Patrick

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Cole Whitt

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Austin Dillon

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Trevor Bayne

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Sam Hornish Jr.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Justin Allgaier

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Brian Scott

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Michael Annett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%

Next Nationwide Winner

807 views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Christina87 
#1 ·
Well, NASCAR has this question posted on thier site so I figured I would post up this poll here.. Who will be the next Nationwide Series Regular winner ?

We have had 3 races and 3 different winners..... James Buesher, Elliott Sadler, and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

So lets see who the majority thinks will be the next winner. Yes, I am picking Danica. :wink:

#9 ·
Honestly some of you are must be blind if you think Danica will win before Austin Dillon, Justin Allgaier, Bayne or Hornish. Just saying. She hasn't even come close to showing she can run consistently in the top 10 let alone competing for wins.

#12 ·
For good reason lol.

I think it'll be Bayne, though I'd love to see Cole Whitt win. It's going to be a great rookie battle between Dillon and Whitt.
don't forget about brad sweet! he's gonna have a great shot at rookie of the year too!

#14 ·
Id like to see Allgaier, Bayne, Whitt, Dillon, Hornish and even Annett but why do you think that Danica would win. She only has a chance at Degan and Tona or a fuel mileage race.

#17 ·
Austin, Cole, Sam, maybe Brian Scott if he learns to keep it off the turn 4 wall he's got a car under him, Ryan Truex also has alot of talent and with JGR equipment I give him a few races before he pulls one off

#18 ·
Not really. He's only running about half the schedule. He may do well in the races he's in, but he won't compete for the ROY title with two drivers in full-time, very competitive rides.
nationwide rookie of the year only takes the best 16 races, if sweet can run with whitt and dillon he will have a good shot at it.

#19 ·
nationwide rookie of the year only takes the best 16 races, if sweet can run with whitt and dillon he will have a good shot at it.
Correct, but with Whitt and Dillon running the full season, they will have be able to toss out what will likely be top 15 and top 10 finishes while Sweet would need to be practically perfect with top 5s and wins. That won't happen. He'll likely be a distant third.

#21 ·
Correct, but with Whitt and Dillon running the full season, they will have be able to toss out what will likely be top 15 and top 10 finishes while Sweet would need to be practically perfect with top 5s and wins. That won't happen. He'll likely be a distant third.
you're right, but stranger things have happened. david stremme won the rookie award in 2003 i think running a partial schedule. of course, there weren't any full-time rookies as strong as cole whitt or austin dillon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.