Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled this at Dodgers. 2007 Dale Earnhardt Press Pass Legends Raced Used Fire Suit #42/50 from the 2000 season.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's funny, that the drivers suit is from the 2000 season, but the Lumina is from like what? '93? Pretty odd huh?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Oh yeah, it sure does! I wasn't being critical, I just thought it was kinda wierd. I mean there's no shortage of pics from 2000. Ow well, like ya said, it's a sweet piece! 8)

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
The Intimidator is always a good pull. I actually picked up a nice Dale Sr. Race-Worn Firesuit card yesterday in a trade at my shop. It was from the 2006 Press Pass Legends and it was numbered to 199. It books at $60. I also got a Kasey Kahne Dual Firesuit/Sheet Metal card in the deal. It is from the '07 Legends and has some nice scrapes on the sheet metal piece. I'm trying to pick up a few race-used pieces here and there to expand my selection.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
outsk8u said:
If I wake up in time...I will come visit sunday...and bring some of my extras...and the Allison cut auto 1/3 I picked up...
Sounds good. I'd love to see that Allison. I'm looking for a good deal on a recent Dale Jr. AUTO right now. If you have any laying around, bring them also.

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
most are moving for $80...and that would be 06 and 07's...
when Beckett dropped racing they felt the need to lower all Jr autos across the board...even some that sell for 2 to 3 times BV...
got to work this morning and realized that it is next week I will have sunday off...if I still have the Davey cut I will bring it...
if not how tight is security...I could bring the lap top with me...

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Either would be fine. I saw a pic of the Allison on Beckett.com. Very nice indeed. The cut looked way better than some other cuts I have seen from checks and stuff. I think I located a Jr. AUTO at a good price if the guy decides to sell. Come on down whenever you get the chance. We'll hang out and talk 'rasslin !

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
that one is an 06 I have an 07 right now...they really ripped us off on this one...they cut up a 1993 Texaco autograph card to make the cut auto...did the same with the Bonnett 1/1 cut auto it is a 92 maxx...
what time is the best time to get there...

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Oh o.k. I saw the Allison cut pictured and thought that was it. I think the one I saw had a cut signature from one of his flight logs. Sundays are not usually very busy. Geebi & DP usually come up on Sunday morning before the NFL games kick off. One of my big singles buyers usually shows up around 2-3 pm. Other than that it is hit and miss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts