Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offense Stewart fans, but I can't say as I like the new paint scheme. I will give em' credit though. At least they have the cahones to change it. I am so sick of Jimmie Johnson's scheme I could scream!!!!
Here's Tony's new one....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I was getting sick of the pumpkin on wheels!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I think it'd look much better if they ditched the black line across the fender. There's already the black on the bottom and then they sandwiched the orange in the middle. The black and gray across the front fender and bumper looks hideous IMO. Lose that and I like the scheme a lot!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My thoughts exactly. I don't care at all for the stripe across the front fender.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
No offense Stewart fans, but I can't say as I like the new paint scheme. I will give em' credit though. At least they have the cahones to change it. I am so sick of Jimmie Johnson's scheme I could scream!!!!
Here's Tony's new one....
like you said, at least they had the balls to change it. unlike the dipwads at DEI on the Bud car. oh yea, and the dipwads at Buttweiser too.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I, as a Stewart fan, love it. I have been tired of the same plain ass orange paint scheme for the last 3 years. It different than what he has drove before and at least there will be something new on my wall not just a streak of plain orange cars.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:-[

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
Scheme isn't bad....but I'm sorry it looks retarded with the Toyota logoing mixed in. I hope Tony bails when his contract is up and goes back to GM. I have nothing against toyota either just kinda hate the logo. (As many don't wanna admit toyota and gm are very friendly with eachother).

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
It's Fugly, Frickin' Ugly!!! I would rather see the E stipes down the side when he and Jr. team up for Jr. Motorsports team!!! Just a wish, but you never know!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thunder_alley1984 said:
Scheme isn't bad....but I'm sorry it looks retarded with the Toyota logoing mixed in. I hope Tony bails when his contract is up and goes back to GM. I have nothing against toyota either just kinda hate the logo. (As many don't wanna admit toyota and gm are very friendly with eachother).
Maybe I'm missing it, but where do you see the Toyota logo mixed in? If you mean like the Cingular logo used to be on the RCR #31 when Robbie Gordon drove it, I don't see it. Where is it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts