Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. I just wanted to show some things I've gotten lately. Been trying to get back in the swing of things. Being down in hospital for so long, I gotta play catch up! :wink:

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Great adds where do you get your autos from? I love that home improvement one

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] Sometimes I buy em from Autographworld. I also use a local dealer who is also a Registered UACC dealer. Then some I get at conventions.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
You're a lucky man Greg I love em all

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
I believe the yellow M&M is up to something. See him looking at her legs....LOL...

Cool adds

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The giant [email protected] is awesome! I like to have the Kaley stand up but I dont think the wife would be ok with it.
LOL! I hear ya! Im lucky, cuz my wife loves Big Bang Theory. It was HER idea to get it!! YAY ME!!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Love the M&M guy! I've seen those at some grocery stores and drug stores. How did you get it? My son would love to have one of those in his room. lol

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Cool adds! Yellow's face looks like he had too much M&M's.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great looking stuff, I love the two Budweiser!!!

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love the M&M guy! I've seen those at some grocery stores and drug stores. How did you get it? My son would love to have one of those in his room. lol
I have a friend that worked at Walgreens. Only other way to get em is through eBay (expensive) and MARS Inc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts