Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be having our 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Day and Open House on Saturday the 9th from 9 AM to 5 PM at our store in Welcome North Carolina. I'd live to welcome any and all of you who will be i the area to stop by and see us. Visit the RCR Museum then come across the street and have some food and drinks with us all day long. We will have several door prizes throughout the day including autographed items.

We are located at 5997 old us hwy 52 in lexington nc 27295 (actually Welcome but people still consider it lexington).
If you need directions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Scott's Toys & Collectibles INC

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live about six miles from Scott's shop and have been dealing with him since he opened. Great guy to deal with! Has a LOT of 1/24 and 1/64 diecast as well as lots of other stuff. If he doesnt have what you need, he will try to locate it for you. Well worth the trip to the shop if you are close around especially for his appreciation day!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its generally a rather fun day, people in and out throughout the day. Just our way of saying thank you to our customers and some new ones we may meet too! We try to do it every year on the saturday of the bud shootout to get everyone back into the racing mood.

Working on a deal right now that if we get it finalized will really make the open house a blast for those who attend since you might get to see a new Nationwide Series car. ;-) I can't guarantee it of course but we working on it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
we might swing by-not too far away in salisbury

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Sure, I'm way too many thousands of miles away!!! Enjoy your day and have a great time!!!! Good Selling!!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
I'll probably head up there in the morning. Been meaning to come up there and introduce myself once again...it's been about 6 months since I've been up there...shortly before you joined the board.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Had a great time today chatting with Scott. I actually splurged a little with a couple of my purchases. I took a picture and didn't realize that the tire piece with Joey's car was upside down...but you can still see what I got!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yeah I hope so. I know there's a few of you that don't live too far from there. I made it up there about 12 or so earlier today. Hung around for about an hour.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was fun chatting with you racer, even if your oldest one kept trying to tell me bye bye for at least 30 minutes LOL

We do this every year for the shootout with food and drinks all day and try to do one other smaller event similar in the fall.

Want to thank those who came by and appreciate you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts