Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
NOS Energy Drink, the brand known for providing high performance energy, has further solidified its rich motorsports heritage with a partnership with reigning NASCAR Nationwide Series 2011 Champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and NASCAR's winningest team Roush Fenway Racing. Stenhouse will be the focal point for the brand's strategic motorsports media outreach, and be featured in national and local initiatives. Fans will be able to take part in the fun by acquiring custom co-branded Stenhouse merchandise and memorabilia through the NOS Rewards Series, the under-the-tab loyalty program launched in 2011. NOS' energetic colors will be featured on three races as Stenhouse mans the No. 6 Roush Fenway Ford Mustang entry in 2012, as he competes to defend his NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship title. Those races include Daytona on July 6th, Bristol on August 24th and Texas on November 4th.(Roush Fenway Racing)

http://roushfenwayracing.com/?q=sto...cky-stenhouse-jr-2012-nascar-nationwide-seaso

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Awesome!!!! Glad to see them going with a NW regular!! Maybe I will have to try some NOS now!

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I like this move. I guess Blackwell angus beef is gone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
They are running some kind of Stenhouse promotion with signed hoods. They are probably still only a few races like last year

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
this means NOS versus monster

dun dun dddduuuuunnnnnn!

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Seriously lol my drivers with monster and nos dang luckily I don't drink energy drinks

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Can't wait to see the paint scheme on this bad boy. I've been debating on whether I want to pick up collecting another driver since I'm going to drop collecting Logano and Ricky has been a possibility but I'm just not sure yet. Either Ricky or Austin Dillon.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Would be nice to see NOS on his Sprint Car Team.Personally I would like to see a different paint scheme than what we have seen in the past.JMO.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Awesome! I love the Nos cars. I hope he drives a charged citrus scheme as Kyle's was great looking. I also hope a diecast is made!

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
This is good news! I had wondered if they had left NASCAR entirely. Can't wait to see Ricky's NOS paint scheme.

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
That is great news for Ricky!!! Glad NOS is staying in NNS. I will miss them being on Kyle's cars. But Kyle has Monster now. Love the look of the #54 Monster Energy Toyota :biggrin:

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Can't wait to see the paint scheme on this bad boy. I've been debating on whether I want to pick up collecting another driver since I'm going to drop collecting Logano and Ricky has been a possibility but I'm just not sure yet. Either Ricky or Austin Dillon.
NOOOOO!!!!! dont drop joey

1 - 20 of 23 Posts