Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what the issue is but I noticed today ( just now ) when editing the COTM on the side I keep getting this error and got one similar when posting in the NASCAR Racing forum earlier today. It's getting ridiculous having all these problems with members and admins. What is the issue now AdminVS

Screenshot (678).png

Got this message when I tried it again and exit.

Screenshot (680).png

Screenshot (679).png

Please fix ASAP. Thanks AdminVS

·
0 Posts
Not sure what the issue is but I noticed today ( just now ) when editing the COTM on the side I keep getting this error and got one similar when posting in the NASCAR Racing forum earlier today. It's getting ridiculous having all these problems with members and admins. What is the issue now AdminVS

View attachment 573224

View attachment 573226
View attachment 573228

I sent off another email to their offices. Not sure if it will matter.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts

View attachment 573224

View attachment 573226
View attachment 573228

Hope they get their heads outta their butts.......I appreciate ALL you do here Dale3DaleJr88 !

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AdminVS So you where on at 9:20 AM EST yesterday but no response here. Why can't you reply and let me know why (or just fix the problem) I'm blocked from editing things on this site.

·
Administrator
210 Posts
Sorry for the "there and gone" act lately guys. Just dealing with a lot of volume on our end and we're trying to catch up.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.