Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its free. I got an email about this. Maybe someone is interested
Free Plush!

We've started off the season in royal fashion! Thanks to you, our loyal fan, we have a free gift we think you'll like - a free, #24 Jeff Gordon plush car.

Email your Full Name and Physical Street Address (including City, State and Zip) to realproduct[MENTION=3398]nascar[/MENTION].com and, while supplies last, we'll send you a free #24 Jeff Gordon plush car.

NOTE: The free #24 Jeff Gordon plush car offer is valid only to registered email addresses of NASCAR.COM/hologram. Email us today before they are all gone! To check out the entire selection of plush cars from Toy Factory, we invite you to visit the NASCAR.COM Superstore®.

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
I'll try it because I think I did join the hologram proram a long time ago..

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I have a soft spot (no pun intended) for NASCAR plush toys! I might have to do that one.

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
Free Plush!

We've started off the season in royal fashion! Thanks to you, our loyal fan, we have a free gift we think you'll like - a free, #24 Jeff Gordon plush car.

Email your Full Name and Physical Street Address (including City, State and Zip) to [email protected]nascar.com and, while supplies last, we'll send you a free #24 Jeff Gordon plush car.

NOTE: The free #24 Jeff Gordon plush car offer is valid only to registered email addresses of NASCAR.COM/hologram. Email us today before they are all gone! To check out the entire selection of plush cars from Toy Factory, we invite you to visit the NASCAR.COM Superstore®.
How Long Did It Take To Get The Email Saying You Where Gettin' One?

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
i emailed them, it would be cool to have one

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Just emailed them.. waiting to get mine in the mail! probably in like 46 weeks

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
oh i dont know if i have a hologram account whatever that means

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
Free Plush!

Email your Full Name and Physical Street Address (including City, State and Zip) to [email protected]nascar.com and, while supplies last, we'll send you a free #24 Jeff Gordon plush car.

Can We Get A Pic Of The One In The Email?

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow 46 weeks! I dont know how to put a pic in. It wont let me copy/paste. sorry.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
46 Weeks? What The Hell?
Haha calm down everyone I'm just kidding... I was saying that they would probably take a long time to get here

1 - 20 of 39 Posts