Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to order the Pay-Per View of the "Prelude to the Dream" at Eldora. It is on HBO. I have Dish Network. In order to get it, I have to subscribe to HBO for a minimum of three months, and then there is still the Pay-Per View charge. I was so pissed off when they told me that, I didn't even ask how much it was gonna cost for the actual event. The HBO alone was $14.95 a month...x 3 months, and them what ever the event would cost, that's just outragous for a race. They must think we are all made of money. Damnit!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The real problem is, enough people will pay it, so the guys like me are screwed. We will never stand a chance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Some of those proceeds should be going to a good cause. Since I got my tickets in the mail last week, I nominate myself as the TCL pit reporter from Eldora, with pics of course. Plenty of JG pics just for kharv-LOL

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
What? You don't like watching Real Time with Bill Maher? lol. I kinda get free HBO. I don't watch it much but the Maher show.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
It goes both ways, and at least (if you are made of money) you have the option to get it.

The NFL package is ONLY available to Dish Network people, and no matter how much money you have, if you have cable you cant get the games played on it.

I missed two Cowboys games last year simply because they were broadcast nowhere else. :thumbdown:

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
BLACKER said:
It goes both ways, and at least (if you are made of money) you have the option to get it.

The NFL package is ONLY available to Dish Network people, and no matter how much money you have, if you have cable you cant get the games played on it.

I missed two Cowboys games last year simply because they were broadcast nowhere else. :thumbdown:
Actually you can only get Sunday Ticket with DirecTV, I get Sunday Ticket and DON'T have to watch the Titans and Cowboys every week. DirecTV is the best out there as far as I am concerned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts