Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ran across this sellers store.

"As part of its innovative eBay Preview Card program, Press Pass will create five eBay-exclusive previews of each base card from its 2007 products. Each card includes special GREEN foil stamping -- exclusive to this eBay promotion -- and each card is sequentially numbered to 5, creating a unique addition to your collection. These 2007 Press Pass preview cards are available only through this eBay promotion."

Several drivers:

Regan Smith
Tony Stewart
Kevin Harvick
Matt Kenseth
Kasey Kahne
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin
Danny O'Quinn
Glen Wood
Jeremy Mayfield
Joe Nemechek
Dave Blaney
and others

if i was more into collecting cards then i would want these, just thought i would give yall a heads up

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpresspass_directQQhtZ-1

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
taterracing said:
This is nothing new. PP's been doing this since 2002.
well i just figured that some people on this board would like to know that they are here if they want them

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Thanks Joker, I don't think that most collectors are aware of this promotion. These would make nice additions to your collection if you collect a specific driver.I had a couple of these at my shop last year that I got in a deal I bought. I managed to trade them for some nice race-used and autos. I like the more rare odd-ball type stuff. I'm almost immune to seeing the everyday run of the mill stuff anymore.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im glad i could help out. like i said if i collected more cards then i would be all over these. about the only cards i would go after would be the Stewart under cover, tire, suit, ect. i buy a pack every once in a while but nothing im going to chase down either.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I watched all of the Harvick cards that went thru. Pretty amazing what those actually sold for. #5/5 was the high card @$63.00 two went for around $35 one went for $26 and #1/5 went for $16. The Kennseth cards were just the opposite. 1/5 went for over $200 while 5/5 went for $32 with prices varing in between on his cards. Pretty high end cards in my book for non-autographed and non-raced used cards!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts