These drivers are expected to be approved for pre-orders in the next 30 days:

Benny Parsons - 1975
Bill Elliott – 1985
Darrell Waltrip – 1989
Davey Allison – 1992
Dale Jarrett - 1993
Ward Burton – 2002
Kevin Harvick – 2007

Although this program is not exclusive to the Club, the RCCA versions of the diecast will be produced in Liquid color and in limited quantities. Some of these will be produced using the ARC tool as an Elite tool does not exist for all diecast being reproduced. We will begin accepting orders for the remaining drivers as approvals are received over the next two months.

2008 Diecast

We are now accepting orders for the AMP and National Guard cars. These will be produced in 1:24 Elite, 1:24 Club and 1:64 Elite scales. Scheduled delivery is February 2008. New apparel items are available now and more will be added over the next several weeks.

Holiday Shopping

RCCA has a number of items available for the NASCAR fan on your holiday shopping list. The exclusive RCCA Christmas ornaments are now in stock and shipping immediately. These are limited production items and they are moving fast. Several of the new Hauler banks are also in stock. You don’t want to miss out on the Driver Fan Packs, available for all 12 Chase drivers and Dale Jr. Each Fan Pack includes a diecast and several driver specific collectables, bundled together for the great price of $89.95. All Fan Packs are prepackaged and ready to ship now. This is a $30 Savings! We also have autographed diecast available for a number of drivers. Please contact our customer service agents for details about these items. They can be reached by calling 1.800.952.0708 and are available from 8am to 11pm EST Monday- Friday and 10am to 3pm on Saturday & Sunday.

Fraud Alert

We at Motorsports Authentics have been made aware of an ongoing fraudulent scheme affecting members of the general public by convincing them they’ve won a “Sweepstake and Lottery Draw,” and enclosing a check from Motorsports Mass Retail LLC of 6301 Performance Drive, Concord, North Carolina 28027.
Motorsports Mass Retail LLC is a Motorsports Authentics company. While we do run promotions throughout the year in an attempt to reward loyal customers and expose our highest quality product to new people worldwide, this “Sweepstake and Lottery Draw” is not associated with or authorized by Motorsports Mass Retail LLC or Motorsports Authentics. If you are contacted about this contest or any unusual prizing fulfillment requests from either Motorsports Mass Retail or Motorsports Authentics, please notify us immediately using the contact information below. We are working with the appropriate authorities to ensure damage is limited and the responsible parties are identified and appropriately disciplined.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Why buy the new version when, the Original Earnhardt & Jr. cars were available??
Should I or Shouldn't I???

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
They will prolly have a logo under the hood, or somewhere, so that they will be different from the originals.
That way people will be inclined to buy the whole set.
Another selling ploy by MA/Action.
Just like instead of re-tooling so that they all will be higher detailed, they are using the original tooling for the older cars, so they will be no nicer than if you had bought them when they were originally made, or if you bought a similar car when it was originally made. Makes no sense to me, but what do I know. Call me Mr. "Cynical"....

·
Super Moderator
8,694 Posts
well this is one sucker that will not be sucked in buy their shinny bobbles. i have the first ones put out that i want and that will be it. the only other one i got again was sr.'s car with the piece of tire.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, you can call me a sucker-- I am getting the liquid paint Jr. and Sr. and the two Petty cars. I am definitely not buying the whole set though.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I didn't realize they were liquid color. I guess that makes them different. I am not interested in them, so I haven't looked at the info too closely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts