Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I couldn't agree more, for the love of pete go find a Beckett people!

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
I have to agree on all! Dale Jr/Dale Sr probably suitable price but still.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
It drives me nuts that the idiot sellers end up with the best cards and hawk them on feebay. I go to the store and but a pack and get a Steven Wallace used tire card or something. Ugh

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Whatever the seller is smoking.. It sure does drive the prices high too.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
It drives me nuts that the idiot sellers end up with the best cards and hawk them on feebay. I go to the store and but a pack and get a Steven Wallace used tire card or something. Ugh
I know it. It makes me sick. These are the guys who own card shops, order all the top-line cases of Press Pass cards, open them all up, pick out the valuable ones, and sell them individually.

Those are the cards that you find in the $600-$800 Press Pass Five Star cases. You got 5 cards in a pack. A base card #'d to 35, a dual, triple, or quad memorabilia card, an autographed card and an autograph memorabilia card.

Guys like this open them up and try to sell them for several thousand dollars apiece.

·
Mr. Rocket Science
253 Posts
Yeah true. I mean no one would buy it unless you were some idiot.
Yeah no kidding. 5 grand for 2 little pieces of firesuit isn't a very worthwhile investment. Whoever buys this (if anyone does) is a prime example of why this country is in a recession.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Yeah no kidding. 5 grand for 2 little pieces of firesuit isn't a very worthwhile investment. Whoever buys this (if anyone does) is a prime example of why this country is in a recession.
Exactly! Now I get your point!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts