Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the first in line to see Harvick today. While standing there the workers at Ollies told me he's only going to sign 1 item. So i had the guy hold my custom Cookies car. Kevin then asked what my rank/title was. I told him and then he wrote the little message on the windshield. Then the guy brought my other car to me, and Kevin asked the dude why he didn't let me bring my other car up; he then signed the other car and insisted that he shake my hand for a pic. Once again it was awesome, both times I've met him he has been nothing but awesome to the fans.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
That's awesome! What a great inscription you have on your car now, I bet it will be treasured forever.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it will be even more appreciated now. And i was very surprised when he did that for me. Kinda blew me away.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice!
Really good to know there are famous athletes doing things like this for their fans.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
That is way cool! That moment and those cars will be extra special to you now. Glad he's so cool with the fans.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
That is pretty awesome! I've heard some cool things about Harvick.

Thanks for your service my friend.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am sure that it helped that you went in uniform. That is awesome that he signed both and the personilization is an extra great touch. I think Harvick is a class act and that's why I've followed him since he took over for Dale in 2001. He's one of the few drivers who's diecast you can buy auto'd for no additional charge as well.

·
99 CraZy
484 Posts
Thats really cool. I'm glad he appreciates our military. Also thank you for serving and protecting us everyday. It does mean a lot to us.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am sure that it helped that you went in uniform. That is awesome that he signed both and the personilization is an extra great touch. I think Harvick is a class act and that's why I've followed him since he took over for Dale in 2001. He's one of the few drivers who's diecast you can buy auto'd for no additional charge as well.
Yeah thats why i loved KHI as far as a signed die cast with a COA was the same price. And I've followed him since 2000 when he won his first Busch race. I was just a little kid.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice, congrats, looks like it was a good day. Not quit wasting my tax dollars and get back to work!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Darin, that is awesome man! Always nice to see a guy appreciate his fans and appreciate those of you who CHOOSE to defend this great country of ours.

Thanks Again!

Scott

1 - 20 of 43 Posts