Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure a lot of members here saw my post on finally getting the Dale Sr Crash Car, and well all the bad luck that followed. Well i have been back and forth with the person who sold it to me with no luck at all. The lady had offered to refund my money but with talking to her i found out the reason for her selling on ebay was to help fund her household as her husband was injured and out of work. I told her i would keep the car and not to worry about a refund which may be put me in a tough spot but I felt bad having her go through all the running around she did looking for the correct box or the correct car. With that said i would like to try and sell the one I have to re coupe some of the money I spent in order to maybe track down a correct one. I know with this car not being in the correct box a lot of collectors won't even consider it and if they do the offers will be a lot less than most of these cars sell for so i will not put a start price as i will leave it open to offers.

1997 Dale Earnhardt Sr Daytona 500 Crash Car QVC Color Chrome (In a Elite Box with Elite Sleeve)

If anyone may be interested please pm me with offers. This car is in perfect condition and i will now be insuring all cars i ship with the horrible luck i have had lately with USPS. Thanks everyone

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That's a nice piece Gary, good luck on selling it.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Item will be going up on ebay by 10:30pm eastern time tonight... I will allow any members still dibs on the car once it goes up on there at a discounted price as I will start the auction a bit high on ebay to cover fees and all that. But if you are interested please feel free to send a pm with offers as i will not be offended all i ask is just use your head please. Thanks everyone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.