Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One last shot before I said good bye to my Ryan Blaney 2015 and 2016 Motorcraft Elites. I needed the cash and a guy who adopted Ryan as his favorite when Smoke retired kept trying to buy them from me, so I finally acquiesced and sold them. I have a few cars I am trying to trade for another pair, so if anyone sees them around by all means LMK. I need to replace them. Here is what was my current Blaniac tribute display.........the standard Motorcraft is now replaced w/a 2015 liquid color Elite...:(

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's sweet looking bud and trust me it will all come back around...you will get them back and be flourishing before you know it.
I hope so. I paid it forward w/the Harvick Elvis, and I have NEVER EVER got a sniff of another one. LOL. Maybe someday. I'm trying ta be patient on that one. But I'd pass up a hundred of them ta get back the two Ryan Elites I just sold. Needed the cash. Praying they'll come back soon. Right now, I am just hoping I'll be able ta have the money when the pre orders come in for the first win and the Darlington cars arrive. LOL!

Reactions: go3dalejr88

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Awesome Blaney setup!! I've gone ahead and "adopted Blaney since Jr is retiring. I try to keep 3 drivers to pull for, and he will fit in nicely with Elliott and Harvick!!

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,052 Posts
One last shot before I said good bye to my Ryan Blaney 2015 and 2016 Motorcraft Elites. I needed the cash and a guy who adopted Ryan as his favorite when Smoke retired kept trying to buy them from me, so I finally acquiesced and sold them. I have a few cars I am trying to trade for another pair, so if anyone sees them around by all means LMK. I need to replace them. Here is what was my current Blaniac tribute display.........the standard Motorcraft is now replaced w/a 2015 liquid color Elite...:(

:(:(:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Really really nice way to display theme ,I always love the old wood brother paint scheme ,the two car in the middle are SIIIIIIICK i love theme so much .Sorry to heard that you have to sell it.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
Still have all those Blaney customs Ken. Their not Motorcraft, but their some schemes that you don't see many custom's of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts