Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I updated my gallery, but it only contains the die cast that I currently have where I live now. I have 100+ cars at my parents house (all 1/24 RCCA + Action) with 75% of them being Dale Sr.

I just wanted to share one of my favorites from my collection which is a 1/4 scale RCR Engine. I hope every one of you has gotten to see one of these in person, the detail is incredible. The one in the picture is the more common piece which is autographed only by Fred Wagenhals. However, at my parents house I do have one of the engines that was autographed by Dale Earnhardt, Richard Childress, and Fred. It is 1 of 489 made, and the total run was 3500.

I wish they would make these again now that the engines are fuel injected!

Let me know what you think!

Randy

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great looking engine. I've been looking the the RCR 3 autographed one myself.
It is definitely the diamond in my collection. It is actually the only piece I have with Dale Sr's autograph on it.

There is a DEI version on eBay right now with Steve Park, Michael Waltrip, Dale Jr, and Teresa Earnhardt's autographs on it right now. Buy it now is $499.99.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Thats pretty cool, I saw one for sale a week or so ago and though about it but its was pricey.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats pretty cool, I saw one for sale a week or so ago and though about it but its was pricey.
Yeah they are really not that common anymore, and I know that a ton of them were damaged or destroyed. I'm really curious as too how many of these are left.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Thats amazing! I saw a DEI motor some what like that in an auction and I thought I had a chance to buy it at a good price, but that went wrong

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
holy cow !!!!!!!!!............i want one of those !
It's cool. Also has a handle that goes into the crank pulley and when you turn it the engine internals rotate, i.e. you can watch the rocker arms move through the clear portion of the valve cover. Other things work as well like the shift lever and linkages.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow. That is really cool! I want one as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts