Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the URL to the other Winner's Circle site?

There is somebody there with a couple of the old black WC Test cars, but I cannot remember the site name.

Anyone?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I primarily use Firefox but I have to use IE for that site. I am still on IE 6.1 because I have only heard bad things about 7.0.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I haven't been able to access wccollector.com from my computer for months. Of course, there are other sites that I can't access either. My computer is a piece.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7.0 has serious Active X issues. We have had to roll back several workstations at the office as a result.
I keep waiting for a service pack to fix it, but I have started using Netscape more and more.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Joker has me hooked up.

I did email that guy though, he told me it was already sold 6 months ago. I did not even bother to email him back and ask him why it was still up there, but apparently it is.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i have heard some people say that its hard to get them down or that they couldnt get it down once it was posted but i dont know that for a fact

·
Registered
12 Posts
wccollector site

since he made his annual update I haven't been able to get onto my account.....I have a written him several times and he never replies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts