Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I didn't do all that great but I managed to get an 07 Eclipse Kasey Kahne Under Cover 2 Color Event Used Car Cover #349/450 and a Brodrick Bunkley RC Auto out of the 06 SP Authentic #/1175.

·
Registered
335 Posts
so, geebs, you up to telling how you can tell if there is a memorabilia card inside? you get some good ones for sure!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'm drooling over that Kahne! I really need to learn how to search packs, when I do it I usually find two packs I think has a game or raced used in it, and neither of them do lol.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I didn't search these packs, dodgerblue kinda frowns on that so I only get to do that at WalMart.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
I don't allow any of my customers to search packs. Geebi buys a lot of HOBBY packs and he has very good luck. The Eclipse HOBBY packs can't be searched anyway because they all contain a dummy card. I like it when card companies use the filler cards. It gives everyone equal chance to pull something good and prevents the vultures that hang out at retail stores late at night feeling packs from stealing more memorabilia cards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts